I am a huge fan of cruciferous vegetables: cauliflower, brussel sprouts, bok choi, cabbage, etc. This is probably the most delicious – and definitely easiest – cabbage recipe out there. It makes for a simple side dish (or delicious snack if you’re a weirdo and can’t get enough veggies, like me). Quick, healthy & delicious… can you really ask for anything more?
This recipe makes 4-5 servings of about 1 cup each.
- 1 head cabbage
- non-stick cooking spray
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut cabbage into “steaks” but cutting 1″ thick slices
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray & spread slices on pan
- Use cooking spray (I like Pam’s olive oil spray) to lightly coat cabbage slices
- Season each with a dash of salt & pepper & bake 30 mins or until leaves just start to crisp
Be sure to let me know what you think of this recipe!