All of my blog recipes are now posted on pinterest! Check it out here: https://www.pinterest.com/chefjamielove/chef-jamie-love/ 😀
Pizza is such a versatile food & definitely not something you need to give up when you go vegan! I really enjoy making different plant based pizzas, and it’s amazing how great they taste even without non-dairy cheese! This one is loaded with refried beans, tomatoes, zucchini, and fresh peas – much of which came from my local CSA share****link What’s not to love?
*Please note the nutrition facts may change based on the crust you use.
Mexi-Flare Mini Pizza
Yield: 3 servings (1/3 pizza each)
- 1 pre-made 9” vegan pizza crust
- ½ cup refried beans
- 1.5 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup fresh shelled peas
- Preheat oven as directed on pizza crust package – if you are using raw dough, you may need to pre-bake the dough for a while before adding toppings.
- Spread refried beans thickly over entire crust
- Sprinkle zucchini, tomatoes, and peas over bean “sauce”
- Bake as directed on pizza crust package, or until crust begins to brown and veggies are soft.
I enjoyed mine with a few dashes of hot sauce on top; yum! Let me know what you think of the recipe in the comments below! Positive or negative, your feedback is always appreciated!
Great raw smoothie that really does have a little bit of everything… I loved the flavor that resulted. This is a 2-serving batch, so if you’re blending for yourself, you can halve it. Or you can always freeze the rest, have it later in the day, or give it to someone you love ❤
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup kale
- 2 bananas,
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 big dash of ginger
- 1 big dash of cinnamon
- 2/3 – 1 cup of water
- Cut the green tops off your strawberries, de-stem your kale, & peel your bananas – compost the refuse!
- Throw all ingredients into a high-powered blender or food processer & blend until smooth. Add additional water until it reaches your desired consistency.